About This Tour
Seattle Night Tour
As the sun sets on the city and surrounding mountains, explore Seattle’s most popular view spots on an evening tour. Wind around the quieter city streets and parks while learning about the history of the diverse neighborhoods from a local guide. Highlights of the evening include the lights of the Space Needle, stunning views of the Seattle Skyline from above and the historic Seattle Waterfront.
- Relax with a 2-hour guided tour of Seattle at sunset
- Enjoy a twinkling skyline from Kerry Park for a unique vantage point
- See the Space Needle as it glows against the night sky
- Enjoy views of a sparkling Seattle Waterfront including the Seattle Great Wheel
- Hear stories, history, and more from your expert local guide
- 2 hour live Night Tour
- Free Audio Walking Guide
- 10% discount at Pike Brewery
Next Stop, Adventure! Allow your expert guide to lead you in exploration of each unforgettable stop! Our guides are happy to show you their favorite hidden gems.
Our tours explore the most iconic landmarks in our own backyard of Seattle. Our remarkable guides are local experts on the history and culture of the region. Don't forget your camera!
Historic Seattle Waterfront
Prices include applicable taxes. Additional fees may be applicable at the time of booking.