About This Tour
With Argosy Cruises, guests embark 1-hour boat live narrated tour around Seattle Harbor and Elliott Bay. Learn about the history and culture of the area while taking in the magnificent views of the city skyline and surrounding Olympic Mountains. Marine wildlife also may make an appearance during the tour along with glimpses of Mount Rainier on perfect weather days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there restrooms on the boat?
- Yes, all of the vessels are equipped with single stall restrooms.
Can I get seasick?
- It is highly unlikely. The boats sail in the calm waters of the inner harbor of Elliott Bay as well as the protected waters of Lake Union and Lake Washington. They do not go out into open ocean water.
Does the boat tour accept wheelchairs, scooters or strollers?
- Yes the vessels are larger and can accommodate wheelchairs and scooters to 41" wide and offer an accessible restroom. Note that Pier 55 is a floating dock that moves with the tide.
Does the harbor cruise travel in rainy weather?
- Yes! Vessels are fully enclosed and climate-controlled for guest comfort. The tour will go rain or shine!
How long is the harbor boat cruise?
- The harbor cruise is 1 hour long (not including boarding and disembarking time).
Is food and drink available on the boat?
- Yes, there is a full service bar onboard including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. (Guests must be 21 years old to consume alcohol)
Is the harbor cruise good for children?
- Yes! Children of all ages are welcome for the public tours.
What Hop-On, Hop-Off Stop is nearest to Argosy Cruise check in?
- Get off on Stop #5 and Argosy Cruises is right there at Pier 55.
What should I wear?
- As the docks and boats move around, wear comfortable shoes (no heels) and bring a light jacket or coat for strolling the outer decks.
When should I arrive for boarding the boat?
- Please be checked in at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure. The boarding gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure.
Where does the harbor cruise depart?
- Cruises Depart from Pier 55 (on the Seattle Waterfont). 1011 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101.