About This Tour
Sky View Observatory + Hop On, Hop Off
See Seattle from above and below! With a 360º view of the city and surrounding mountains and ocean, discover Seattle from above at the Sky View Observatory. In addition you also receive a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off pass in this bundle, allowing you to explore the city with 17 convenient stops to explore some of Seattle’s most iconic landmarks and neighborhoods including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Edgewater Hotel, and more. Bonus: You receive 10% at Pike Brewery for a a pre or post tour treat.
- Explore Seattle from above and below on this Sky View Observatory and Hop On, Hop Off bundle
- From the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center, get 360º views of Seattle and surrounding area at the Sky View Observatory
- Get around the city with ease and convenience with your 24- or 48-hour Hop On, Hop Off pass
- Learn the history and lesser-known facts of iconic Seattle attraction on 17 unique stops
- Enjoy exploring at your pace with convenient stops and a 10% discount on select restaurants
- Admission to the Sky View Observatory
- 1 or 2 days Hop On Hop Off Passes
- Free Audio Walking Guide
- 10% discount at Pike Brewery
MUST SEE SEATTLE
HOP-ON, HOP-OFF ROUTE
Our Must See Seattle Pass is a fun and flexible way to see the best of Seattle! Our 24 or 48 Hour ticket gives you unlimited access to all of the highlights and stops available along our route —a total of 17 stops!
(First tour starts at 10:00 am, last pick-ups of the day start at 4:00 or 5:00 pm - season dependent)
5: PIER 55 - ARGOSY CRUISES
6 : PIONEER & OCCIDENTAL SQUARE
7 : HISTORIC CHINATOWN GATE
8 : PANAMA HOTEL & TEA HOUSE
9 : SKY VIEW OBSERVATORY
10 : SEATTLE LIBRARY
11 : SEATTLE CONVENTION CENTER
Frequently Asked Questions
How many stops does the Hop-On Hop-Off route have?
- There are 17 stops in total.
Does the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour include entrance to any attractions?
- Unless otherwise stated, no, attractions must be purchased separately.
Is there commentary in my language?
- Recorded commentary in English in provided onboard
What Hop-On, Hop-Off Stop is nearest to the Sky View Observatory?
- Get off on Stop #9 and look for the Columbia Center located at 701 5th Ave.
What does it mean to have a 24 or 48 Hour Pass?
- To give you the most out of your pass, we have based the service on the number of hours instead of the day. For example, if a 24 Hour pass is purchased, if you Hop-On at 3:00 pm, then your ticket is valid until 2:59 pm the next day!
Are there restrooms?
- Yes, public restrooms are available.
Does observatory accept wheelchairs, scooters or strollers?
How long does the elevator take to the top of the observatory?
- The ride to the top only takes 73 seconds!
How much time should I spend at the top?
- Plan for 45 - 90 minutes at the top for a complete experience. Your ticket allows only 1 entry admission.
Is food and drink available at the observatory?
- Yes! Visit the Sky View Cafe, open during observation hours.
Is the observatory good for children?
- Yes! Children of all ages are welcome.