About This Tour
Locks Cruise + Hop On Hop Off
Visit some of Seattle’s most iconic sights by land and sea with this package that offers a 2-hour cruise through the historic Ballard Locks and a convenient 24- or 48-hour pass aboard our highly rated double decker hop-on, hop-off buses. On your cruise, expect to see seaplanes, boathouses, fishing boats, and the Ballard Locks fish ladder, among other sights. Your tour includes your choice of a 24- or 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Pass that you can use to easily get around on 17 stops to popular sights from the comfort of our open-air, double-decker buses.
- Combine a scenic 2-hour cruise through the Ballard Locks with your Hop On Hop Off pass
- Learn about the Ballard locks fish ladder, the fishing industry, and more on your 2-hour cruise
- Get around Seattle with comfort and ease aboard our highly rated open-air double decker buses
- Enjoy your choice of a 24- or 48-hour pass to explore Seattle at your pace
- Stop at the Space Needle, the Seattle Art Museum, and Chinatown, among the 17 stops
- 2 hour one way Ballard Locks Tour
- 1 or 2 days Hop On Hop Off Passes
- Free Audio Walking Guide
- 10% discount at Pike Brewery
MUST SEE SEATTLE
HOP-ON, HOP-OFF ROUTE
Our Must See Seattle Pass is a fun and flexible way to see the best of Seattle! Our 24 or 48 Hour ticket gives you unlimited access to all of the highlights and stops available along our route —a total of 17 stops!
(First tour starts at 10:00 am, last pick-ups of the day start at 4:00 or 5:00 pm - season dependent)
5: PIER 55 - ARGOSY CRUISES
6 : PIONEER & OCCIDENTAL SQUARE
7 : HISTORIC CHINATOWN GATE
8 : PANAMA HOTEL & TEA HOUSE
9 : SKY VIEW OBSERVATORY
10 : SEATTLE LIBRARY
11 : SEATTLE CONVENTION CENTER
Frequently Asked Questions
How many stops does the Hop-On Hop-Off route have?
- There are 17 stops in total.
Is there commentary in my language?
- Recorded commentary in English in provided onboard
What does it mean to have a 24 or 48 Hour Pass?
- To give you the most out of your pass, we have based the service on the number of hours instead of the day. For example, if a 24 Hour pass is purchased, if you Hop-On at 3:00 pm, then your ticket is valid until 2:59 pm the next day!
Where can I start the Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour?
- Our Stop #1 is 600 Broad Street in front of the Space Needle