About This Tour
Harbor Cruise + Hop On Hop Off
This is the perfect way to experience Seattle from land and sea. Soak in relaxing views of Seattle’s waterfront on a 1-hour harbor cruise with Argosy Cruises. You’ll hear interesting commentary and the history of Seattle, the Port of Seattle, and surrounding natural wonders as you glide along the Puget Sound. In addition to your boat cruise along the Seattle waterfront, you also receive a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off pass in this bundle, allowing you to explore the city with 17 convenient stops to explore some of Seattle’s most iconic landmarks and neighborhoods including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Edgewater Hotel, and more. Bonus: You receive 10% at Pike Brewery and Hard Rock Café for a a pre- or post-tour treat.
- Explore Seattle from land and sea on this harbor cruise and Hop On, Hop Off bundle
- Learn more about the famed Seattle waterfront with Argosy Cruises
- Get around the city with ease and convenience with your 24- or 48-hour Hop On, Hop Off pass
- Learn the history and lesser-known facts of iconic Seattle attraction on 17 unique stops
- Enjoy exploring at your pace with convenient stops and a 10% discount on select restaurants
- 1 hour Harbor Cruise
- 1 or 2 days Hop On Hop Off Passes
- Free Audio Walking Guide
- 10% discount at Pike Brewery and Hard Rock Cafe
MUST SEE SEATTLE
HOP-ON, HOP-OFF ROUTE
Our Must See Seattle Pass is a fun and flexible way to see the best of Seattle! Our 24 or 48 Hour ticket gives you unlimited access to all of the highlights and stops available along our route —a total of 17 stops!
(First tour starts at 10:00 am, last pick-ups of the day start at 4:00 or 5:00 pm - season dependent)
5: PIER 55 - ARGOSY CRUISES
6 : PIONEER & OCCIDENTAL SQUARE
7 : HISTORIC CHINATOWN GATE
8 : PANAMA HOTEL & TEA HOUSE
9 : SKY VIEW OBSERVATORY
10 : SEATTLE LIBRARY
11 : SEATTLE CONVENTION CENTER
Frequently Asked Questions
How many stops does the Hop-On Hop-Off route have?
- There are 17 stops in total.
Is there commentary in my language?
- Recorded commentary in English in provided onboard
What Hop-On, Hop-Off Stop is nearest to Argosy Cruise check in?
- Get off on Stop #5 and Argosy Cruises is right there at Pier 55.
What does it mean to have a 24 or 48 Hour Pass?
- To give you the most out of your pass, we have based the service on the number of hours instead of the day. For example, if a 24 Hour pass is purchased, if you Hop-On at 3:00 pm, then your ticket is valid until 2:59 pm the next day!
Are there restrooms on the boat?
- Yes, all of the vessels are equipped with single stall restrooms.
Can I get seasick?
- It is highly unlikely. The boats sail in the calm waters of the inner harbor of Elliott Bay as well as the protected waters of Lake Union and Lake Washington. They do not go out into open ocean water.
Does the boat tour accept wheelchairs, scooters or strollers?
- Yes the vessels are larger and can accommodate wheelchairs and scooters to 41" wide and offer an accessible restroom. Note that Pier 55 is a floating dock that moves with the tide.
Does the harbor cruise travel in rainy weather?
- Yes! Vessels are fully enclosed and climate-controlled for guest comfort. The tour will go rain or shine!